TIME AND DATE:
The Board of Directors' Audit and Operations & Regulations Committees of the Legal Services Corporation will meet by telephone jointly on June 9, 2010. The meeting will begin at 1 p.m., Eastern Time, and continue until conclusion of the Committees' agenda.
Legal Services Corporation, 3333 K Street, NW., Washington, DC 20007, 3rd Floor Conference Center.
Public Observation: For all meetings and portions thereof open to public observation, members of the public that wish to listen to the proceedings may do so by following the telephone call-in directions given below. You are asked to keep your telephone muted to eliminate background noises. From time to time the Chairman may solicit comments from the public.
Call-In Directions for Open Session(s):
- Call toll-free number: 1-(866)-451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348;
- When connected to the call, please “MUTE” your telephone immediately.
Status of Meeting: Open.
Matters To Be Considered:
1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of draft minutes of April 17, 2010 joint meeting of the committees.
3. Consider and act on revisions to the LSC Accounting Guide for LSC Recipients:
- Presentation by Danilo Cardona, Director, Office of Compliance & Enforcement.
- Public Comment.
4. Public comment.
5. Consider and act on other business.
6. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.Start Printed Page 32228
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Legal Affairs, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
Special Needs: Upon request, meeting notices will be made available in alternate formats to accommodate visual and hearing impairments. Individuals who have a disability and need an accommodation to attend the meeting may notify Katherine Ward at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.Start Signature
June 2, 2010.
Patricia D. Batie,
[FR Doc. 2010-13639 Filed 6-3-10; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P