United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, August 13, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EDT.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Program Planning.
- NBPP Enforcement Project—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.
- Consideration of Discovery Plan and Project Outline for Report on Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.
- Consideration of FY 2011 Enforcement Report Topic.
- Consideration of Timelines for Completion of the Health Care Disparities Briefing Report.
- Update on the National Conference.
III. State Advisory Committee Issues.
- Consideration of Additional Nominee to the New Jersey SAC.
IV. Approval of Minutes of July 30 Meeting.
VI. Staff Director's Report.
Contact Person for Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: August 3, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-19442 Filed 8-3-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P