Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO), State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG), Pesticide Operations and Management (POM) Committee will hold a 1-day meeting on September 20, 2010. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, September 20, 2010, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at EPA, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA, 1st Floor South Conference Room.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ron Kendall, Field and External Affairs Division (7506P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 305-5561; fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: email@example.com,
Grier Stayton, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 466, Milford, DE 19963; telephone number (302) 422-8152; fax (302) 422-2435; e-mail address: Grier Stayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA’s decision-making process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:Start Printed Page 52329
Those persons who are or, may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established a docket for this action under docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2010-0001. Publicly available docket materials are available either in the electronic docket at http://www.regulations.gov, or, if only available in hard copy, at the Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr.
The following are tentative agenda topics for the meeting.
1. Transitioning insect repellents from, section 25(b) to section 3 status.
2. Report from the supplemental labeling workgroup.
3. Update on ecological incidents reported to the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) portal.
4. FIFRA section 6(a)(2) reports—trends, numbers, major incidents.
5. Response from EPA on SFIREG letter on total release foggers.
6. Soil fumigants: Are we ready for implementation of label changes?
7. Report from EPA on changes to section 24(c) guidance and processes.
III. How Can I Request to Participate in this Meeting?
This meeting is open for the public to attend. You may attend the meeting without further notification.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: August 17, 2010.
Jay S. Ellenberger,
Acting Director, Field and External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2010-20842 Filed 8-24-10; 8:45 a.m.]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S