United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, October 8, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EDT.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Approval of Part A of Briefing Report on English-Only in the Workplace
- Consideration of Findings and Recommendations for Briefing Report on Health Care Disparities
- Consideration of FY 2011 Enforcement Report Topic
- Consideration of Policy on Commissioner Statements and Rebuttals
- Update on New Black Panther Party Enforcement Report
- Update on Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session
- Update on Clearinghouse Project
III. Staff Director's Report
V. Approval of Minutes of September 24 Meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: September 28, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-24734 Filed 9-28-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P