This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
United States International Trade Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
October 22, 2010 at 2 p.m.
Room 101, 500 E Street, SW., Washington, DC 20436, Telephone: (202) 205-2000.
Open to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Agenda for future meetings: None.
3. Ratification List.
4. Inv. Nos. 701-TA-470-471 and 731-TA-1169-1170 (Final) (Certain Coated Paper Suitable for High-Quality Graphics Using Sheet-Fed Presses From China and Indonesia)—briefing and vote. (The Commission is currently scheduled to transmit its determinations and Commissioners' opinions to the Secretary of Commerce on or before November 10, 2010.)
5. Outstanding action jackets:
(1) Document No. GC-10-161 concerning Inv. No. 337-TA-413 (Certain Rare-Earth Magnets and Magnetic Materials and Articles Containing Same).
(2) Document No. GC-10-181 concerning Inv. No. 337-TA-703 (Certain Mobile Telephones and Wireless Communications Devices Featuring Digital Cameras, and Components Thereof).
In accordance with Commission policy, subject matter listed above, not disposed of at the scheduled meeting, may be carried over to the agenda of the following meeting.Start Signature
Issued: October 15, 2010.
By order of the Commission.
William R. Bishop,
Hearings and Meetings Coordinator.
[FR Doc. 2010-26423 Filed 10-18-10; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7020-02-P