TIME AND DATE:
Wednesday, December 1, 2010, at 11 a.m.
Commission hearing room, 901 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
Parts of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The open parts of the meeting will be audiocast. The audiocast can be accessed via the Commission's Web site at http://www.prc.gov.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
The agenda for the Commission's December meeting includes the items identified below.
PORTIONS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
1. Election of Vice Chairman.
2. Review of postal-related congressional activity.
3. Report on international activities.
4. Review of active cases.
5. Report on recent activities of the Joint Periodicals Task Force and status of the report to the Congress pursuant to Section 708 of the PAEA.
6. Report on the status of the Annual Report.
PORTIONS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC:
7. Discussion of pending litigation.
8. Discussion of confidential personnel issues.
9. Discussion of contracts involving confidential commercial information.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Stephen L. Sharfman, General Counsel, Postal Regulatory Commission, 901 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-789-6820 (for agenda-related inquiries) and Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary, at 202-789-6800 or email@example.com (for inquiries related to meeting location, access for handicapped or disabled persons, the audiocast, or similar matters).Start Signature
Dated: November 19, 2010.
By the Commission.
Ruth Ann Abrams,
[FR Doc. 2010-29664 Filed 11-19-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P