United States Commission on Civil Rights
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, December 3, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 Ninth Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Program Planning.
- Approval of School Choice, the Blaine Amendments and Anti-Catholicism Briefing Report.
- Approval of Eminent Domain Briefing Concept Paper & Scheduling of Briefing.
- Update on FY 2011 Cy Pres Enforcement Report.
- Update on Status of Briefing on Disparate Impact in School Discipline Policies.
- Update on Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions—Some of the discussion of this Start Printed Page 71670agenda item may be held in closed session.
III. State Advisory Committee Issues.
- North Carolina SAC.
- Vermont SAC.
- Wisconsin SAC.
- Update on Status of Remaining SACs to Recharter.
IV. Approval of Minutes of November 19 Meeting.
Contact Person for Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116. Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: November 22, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-29777 Filed 11-22-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P