Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: December 13, 2010.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, 1275 First St., NE., Washington, DC 20417, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2005-47, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in 48 CFR parts 3, 5, 7, and 10 for purposes of updating.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 3, 5, 7, and 10End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: November 24, 2010.
Acting Director, Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 3—IMPROPER BUSINESS PRACTICES AND PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
2. Amend section 3.104-1 by removing from the definition “Federal agency procurement,” in the second sentence, the word “innovative” and adding the word “innovation” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 5—PUBLICIZING CONTRACT ACTIONS
3. Amend section 5.601 by removing from paragraphs (a), (b)(1), and (b)(2) “End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 7—ACQUISITION PLANNING
4. Amend section 7.105 by removing from paragraph (b)(1), in the second sentence, “End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 10—MARKET RESEARCH
5. Amend section 10.002 by removing from paragraph (b)(2)(iv) “End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2010-30567 Filed 12-10-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P