United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, December 17, 2010; 11:30 a.m. EST.
Via Teleconference, Public Dial In: 1-800-597-7623, Conference ID#: 31039129.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Welcome New Commissioners
III. Management and Operations:
- Review of transition, order of succession, continuity of operations.
- Review of 2011 meeting calendar.
- Staff Director's report.
IV. Program Planning: Update and discussion of projects.
- Cy Pres.
- Disparate Impact in School Discipline Policies.
- Gender and the Wage Gap.
- Title IX—Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions.
- Eminent Domain Project.
V. State Advisory Committee Issues:
- Update on status of North Dakota, Illinois and Minnesota SACs.
- Update on Vermont SAC.
VI. Approval of Minutes of December 3, 2010 Meeting
VIII. AdjournStart Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: December 9, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-31347 Filed 12-9-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P