DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation Board of Directors will meet telephonically on January 3, 2011 at 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time.
The Legal Services Corporation, 3rd Floor Conference Center, 3333 K Street, NW., Washington, DC 20007.
Unless otherwise noticed, all meetings of the LSC Board of Directors are open to public observation. Members of the public that are unable to attend but wish to listen to a public proceeding may do so by following the telephone call-in directions given below. You are asked to keep your telephone muted to eliminate background noises. From time to time the presiding Chair may solicit comments from the public.
Call-In Directions for Open Sessions:
- Call toll-free number: 1-(866) 451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348;
- When connected to the call, please “MUTE” your telephone immediately.
STATUS OF MEETING:
Matters To Be Considered
1. Approval of agenda
2. Report of the Search Committee regarding selection of a candidate for the position of LSC President
3. Consider and act on the recommendation of the Search Committee
4. Consider and act on other business
5. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
Upon request, meeting notices will be made available in alternate formats to accommodate visual and hearing impairments. Individuals who have a disability and need an accommodation to attend the meeting may notify Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.Start Signature
Dated: December 27, 2010.
Patricia D. Batie,
[FR Doc. 2010-32980 Filed 12-28-10; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P