United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, January 28, 2011; 11:30 a.m. EST.
Via Teleconference. Public Dial in: 1-800-597-7623. Conference ID#: 37792479.
This meeting is open to the public.Start Printed Page 3609
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Welcome New Commissioners.
III. Management and Operations:
- Review of transition, order of succession, continuity of operations.
- Review of 2011 meeting calendar.
- Staff Director's report.
IV. Program Planning: Update and discussion of projects.
- Cy Pres.
- Disparate Impact in School Discipline Policies.
- Gender and the Wage Gap.
- Title IX—Sex Discrimination in Liberal Arts College Admissions.
- Eminent Domain Project.
V. State Advisory Committee Issues:
- Consideration of Vermont SAC Chair.
- Re-chartering the Alabama SAC.
VI. Approval of Dec. 3, 2010 Meeting Minutes.
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: January 18, 2011.
Delegated the Authority of the Staff Director.
[FR Doc. 2011-1277 Filed 1-18-11; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P