Time and Date:
Wednesday, February 2, 2011, at 11 a.m.
Commission hearing room, 901 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
Part of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The open part of the meeting will be audiocast. The audiocast can be accessed via the Commission's Web site at http://www.prc.gov.
Matters to be Considered:
The agenda for the Commission's February 2011 meeting includes the items identified below.
Portions Open to the Public
1. Report on Legislative Review and review of postal-related congressional activity.
2. Review of active cases.
3. Report on recent activities of the Joint Periodicals Task Force and status of the report to the Congress pursuant to Section 708 of the PAEA.
4. Status report on contracts to study the social benefit of the mail.
5. Report on international activities.
Portions Closed to the Public
6. Discussion of pending litigation.
7. Discussion of confidential personnel issues.
8. Discussion of contracts involving confidential commercial information.
Contact Person for More Information:
Stephen L. Sharfman, General Counsel, Postal Regulatory Commission, 901 New York Avenue, NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001, at email@example.com or 202-789-6820 (for agenda-related inquiries) and Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary of the Commission, at 202-789-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries related to meeting location, access for handicapped or disabled persons, the audiocast, or similar matters).Start Signature
Dated: January 21, 2011.
By the Commission.
Ruth Ann Abrams,
[FR Doc. 2011-1698 Filed 1-24-11; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P