National Archives and Records Administration.
This document contains a correction to regulations related to architectural and design standards for Presidential libraries and information required in NARA's reports to Congress before accepting title to or entering into an agreement to use land, a facility, and equipment as a Presidential library.
This regulation is effective March 2, 2011.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Laura McCarthy at (301) 837-3023.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In the final regulations (NARA-07-0005) published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (73 FR 34197) that are the subject of this correction, NARA adopted and incorporated by reference ANSI/BOMA Z65.1-1996 as the standard for measuring the square footage of a Presidential library facility and the value for calculating the endowment. The standard was incorrectly listed in § 1281.2(b)(1) as being referenced in §§ 1281.3 and 1281.8; the correct references are §§ 1281.3 and 1281.16.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 36 CFR Part 1281
- Archives and records
- Federal buildings and facilities
- Incorporation by reference
- Reporting and recordkeeping
Accordingly, 36 CFR part 1281 is corrected by making the following correcting amendment:Start Part
PART 1281—PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY FACILITIESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1281 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. Revise § 1281.2(b)(1) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b) * * *
(1) ANSI/BOMA Z65.1-1996, Standard Method for Measuring Floor Areas in Office Buildings (the BOMA Start Printed Page 11338Standard), approved June 7, 1996; IBR approved for §§ 1281.3, and 1281.16.
Dated: February 24, 2011.
David S. Ferriero,
Archivist of the United States.
[FR Doc. 2011-4612 Filed 3-1-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7515-01-P