In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: April 13, 2011; 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m., April 14, 2011; 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for geosciences.
April 13, 2011
- Directorate activities and plans including discussion of FY 2012 NSF-Wide Investments.
- Topical Subcommittee Meetings.
- Meeting with the Director.
April 14, 2011
- Division Subcommittee Meetings.
- Divisional and Topical Subcommittee Reports.
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting.
Dated: March 1, 2011.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2011-4876 Filed 3-3-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P