Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Department of Transportation.
Notice of limitation on claims for judicial review of actions by FHWA and other Federal agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). The actions relate to a proposed highway project, Sellwood Bridge, SE Tacoma Street and Oregon 43, in Multnomah County, Oregon. This action grants approval for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions that are covered by this notice will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before October 11, 2011. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 180 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jeff Graham, Operations Engineer, Federal Highway Administration, 530 Center Street, NE., Suite 100, Salem, Oregon 97301; (503) 399-5749; Jeffrey.Graham@dot.gov. The FHWA Oregon Division's Office's normal business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (Pacific time).End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1) by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following highway project in the State of Oregon: Sellwood Bridge Project in Multnomah County, Oregon. The project will replace the existing bridge within its existing east-west corridor along SE Tacoma Street and construct a new interchange with Oregon 43 on the west end. The actions by the Federal agencies, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the project, approved on July 26, 2010, in the FHWA Record of Decision (ROD) issued September 30, 2010, and in other documents in the FHWA project files. The FEIS, ROD, and other project records are available by contacting the FHWA or the Oregon Department of Transportation at the addresses provided above. The FHWA FEIS and ROD can be viewed and downloaded from the project Web site at http://www.sellwoodbridge.org or viewed at public libraries in the project area.
This notice applies to all Federal agency final actions taken after the issuance date of the FHWA Federal Register notice described above. The laws under which actions were taken include, but are not limited to:
2. Air: Clean Air Act (CAA) [42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q)].
3. Land: Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act of 1966 (4f) [49 U.S.C. 303].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended (106) [16 U.S.C. 470(f) et seq.]; Archeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 (ARPA) [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)-470(ll)]; Archeological and Historic Preservation Act (AHPA) [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)].
6. Social and Economic: Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Civil Rights) [42 U.S.C. 2000(d)-2000(d)(1)].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Clean Water Act (Section 404, Section 401, Section 319) [33 U.S.C. 1251-1377]; Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899 (RHA) [33 U.S.C. 401-406]; Wetlands Mitigation (Sections 103 and 133) [23 U.S.C. 103(b)(6)(M) and 133(b)(11)].
8. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)Start Signature
Issued on: April 5, 2011.
Operations Engineer, Salem, Oregon.
[FR Doc. 2011-8835 Filed 4-12-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-22-P