Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: May 31, 2011.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The Regulatory Secretariat, 1275 First Street, NE., 7th Floor, Washington, DC 20417, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2005-52, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In order to update certain elements in 48 CFR parts 52 and 53, this document makes editorial changes to the Federal Acquisition Regulation.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 52 and 53End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: May 18, 2011.
Acting Director, Office of Governmentwide Acquisition Policy.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amend 48 CFR parts 52 and 53 as set forth below:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
2. Amend section 52.212-3 by—End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Removing from paragraphs (c)(6)(i) and (ii), and (c)(7)(i) and (ii) “It * is, * is not” and adding “It □ is, □ is not” in their place; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Removing from paragraph (c)(7)(ii) “(c)(7)(ii)” and adding “(c)(7)(i)” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 53—FORMSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Amend section 53.301-1447 by revising the form to read as follows:End Amendment Part
4. Amend section 53.301-1449 by revising the form to read as follows:End Amendment Part
5. Amend section 53.302-347 by revising the form to read as follows:End Amendment Part
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P
[FR Doc. 2011-12856 Filed 5-27-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-C