DATE AND TIME:
The Finance Committee of the Legal Services Corporation will meet telephonically on June 27, 2011. The meeting will begin at 11 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
F. William McCalpin Conference Center, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters Building, 3333 K Street, NW., Washington, DC 20007.
Members of the public who are unable to attend but wish to listen to the public proceedings may do so by following the telephone call-in directions provided below but are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. From time to time, the presiding Chair may solicit comments from members of the public present for the meeting.
- Call toll-free number: 1-866-451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348
- When connected to the call, please “MUTE” your telephone immediately.
STATUS OF MEETING:
Matters To Be Considered
1. Approval of agenda.
2. Presentation of LSC's Financial Reports for the period ending May 31, 2011.
3. LSC Finance Committee and LSC Staff discussion regarding criteria for the Committee's recommendation to the LSC Board for the FY 2013 budget `mark'.
4. Consider and act on other business.
5. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
LSC complies with the American's with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals who need other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.Start Signature
Dated: June 20, 2011.
Victor M. Fortuno,
Vice President & General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2011-15749 Filed 6-20-11; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P