Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled NCCC Team Leader Application for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Colleen Clay, at (202) 606-7561 or e-mail to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on April 23, 2011. This comment period ended June 22, 2011. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: The Corporation is seeking approval of NCCC Team Leader Application which is used by citizens to apply for the position of NCCC Team Leader.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: NCCC Team Leader Application.
OMB Number: 3045-0005.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: NCCC team leader applicants.
Total Respondents: 400.
Frequency: Bi-annual application.
Average Time per Response: Two hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 800.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: June 17, 2011.
Nicholas C. Zefran,
Director, Member Services, National Civilian Community Corps.
[FR Doc. 2011-15710 Filed 6-22-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P