In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: October 13, 2011 8:30 a.m.-5,p.m. October 14, 2011 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201Wilson Blvd. Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type Of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia 22230; Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose Of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for geosciences.
October 13, 2011
- Update on Directorate Activities and Plans
- Division Subcommittee Meetings
- Division Subcommittee Reports
- Report on the Merit Review Task Force
October 14, 2011
- Topical Subcommittee Meetings
- Topical Subcommittee Reports
- Panel of Opportunities for Enhancing Diversity in the Geosciences Awardees
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting
Dated: September 13, 2011.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2011-23751 Filed 9-15-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P