Date and Time: The Legal Services Corporation's Board of Directors will meet December 21, 2011. The meeting will commence at 5 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, and will continue until the conclusion of the Board's agenda.
F. William McCalpin Conference Center, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters Building, 3333 K Street NW., Washington, DC 20007.
Members of the public who are unable to attend but wish to listen to the public proceeding may do so by following the telephone call-in directions provided below but are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. From time to time the presiding Chair may solicit comments from the public.
Call-In Directions for Open Sessions:
- Call toll-free number: 1-(866) 451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348
- When connected to the call, please immediately “mute” your telephone.
Status of Meeting:
Matters To Be Considered:
1. Approval of Agenda.
2. Consider and act on recommendations of the Board's Operations & Regulations Committee on changes to LSC Bylaws.
3. Consider and act on ratification of LSC's solicitation of contribution from Friends of the Legal Services Corporation and a planning grant from the Public Welfare Foundation in 2011.
4. Consider and act on approval of a 2012 Public Welfare Foundation grant application.
5. Public comment.
6. Consider and act on other business.
7. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.
Start Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
End Further Info
LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Start Printed Page 78702Individuals who need other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.
Dated: December 14, 2011.
Victor M. Fortuno,
Vice President & General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2011-32482 Filed 12-15-11; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P