The Corporation for National and Community Service (the Corporation), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Day of Service Project Promotion Tool for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, David Premo, at (202) 606-6717 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-(800) 833-3722 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on October 25, 2011. This comment period ended December 27, 2011. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: The Corporation is seeking approval of Day of Service Project Promotion Tool which is used by Any person or group organizing a service project in conjunction with a Corporation initiative to help promote activities and to ascertain impact of our initiatives.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Day of Service Project Promotion Tool.
OMB Number: 3045-0122.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Any person or group organizing a service project in conjunction with a Corporation Initiative.
Total Respondents: 100,000.
Frequency: 6 times annually.
Average Time per Response: Averages 10 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 16,667.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
Dated: January 5, 2012.
Director of Public Engagement.
[FR Doc. 2012-410 Filed 1-11-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P