Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, March 9, 2012; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 Ninth Street NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of the February 3, 2012 Meeting Minutes
III. Program Planning Update and Discussion of Projects:
- VRA Statutory Enforcement Report Update
- Human Trafficking Briefing Update
- Immigration Briefing Update. Discussion of potential field briefing.
- Discussion on 2013 Statutory Report Selection Process
IV. Management and Operations
- Staff Director's report
- Chief of Regional Programs' report
- Discussion on Agency Staffing
V. State Advisory Committee Issues:
- Review of two Hawaii SAC applicants
- Re-chartering the Indiana SAC
- Re-chartering the District of Columbia SAC
- Re-chartering the Utah SAC
- Re-chartering the Maine SAC
- Re-chartering the Nevada SAC
VI. Adjourn Meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
Dated: February 28, 2012.
[FR Doc. 2012-5112 Filed 2-28-12; 2:00 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P