This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/07/2012 at 08:45 am.
Under the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972 (5 U.S.C., Appendix, as amended), the Government in the Sunshine Act of 1976 (5 U.S.C. 552b, as amended), and 41 CFR 102-3.150, the Department of Defense announces that the following Federal advisory committee meeting will take place:
1. Name of Committee: United States Military Academy Board of Visitors.
2. Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012.
3. Time: 12 p.m.-2:30 p.m. Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting will need to show photo identification in order to gain access to the meeting location. All participants are subject to security screening.
4. Location: Capitol Visitor's Center SVC201, Washington, DC.
5. Purpose of the Meeting: This is the 2012 Organizational Meeting of the USMA Board of Visitors (BoV). Members of the Board will be provided updates on Academy issues.
6. Agenda: The Academy leadership will provide the Board updates on the following: The 2011 Annual Report, USMA Budget and Personnel, Cadet Barracks, Integration of USMAPS at USMA, Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention, Supporting US Army Strategies, and the DAIG Cemetery Inspection.
7. Public's Accessibility to the Meeting: Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b and 41 CFR 102-3.140 through 102-3.165, and the availability of space, this meeting is open to the public. Seating is on a first-come basis.
8. Committee's Designated Federal Officer or Point of Contact: Ms. Joy A. Pasquazi, (845) 938-5078, Joy.Pasquazi@us.army.mil.
Any member of the public is permitted to file a written statement with the USMA Board of Visitors. Written statements should be sent to the Designated Federal Officer (DFO) at: United States Military Academy, Office of the Secretary of the General Staff (MASG), 646 Swift Road, West Point, NY 10996-1905 or faxed to the Designated Federal Officer (DFO) at (845) 938-3214. Written statements must be received no later than five working days prior to the next meeting in order to provide time for member consideration. By rule, no member of the public attending open meetings will be allowed to present questions from the floor or speak to any issue under consideration by the Board.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The Committee's Designated Federal Officer or Point of Contact is Ms. Joy A. Pasquazi (845) 938-5078, Joy.Pasquazi@us.army.mil.
Brenda S. Bowen,
Army Federal Register Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-5635 Filed 3-7-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3710-08-P