This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 04/12/2012 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: April 18-April 19, 2012; 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for geosciences.
Reason for Late Notice: Scheduling complications and last minute changes to the agenda.
April 18, 2012 8:30 am-5:30pm
- Update on Directorate Activities and Plans
- Updates on FY 2013 Budget Requests
- Meeting with the Director and Deputy Director
- Division Subcommittee Meetings
April 19, 2012 8:30 am-2:00pm
- Division Subcommittee Reports
- Updates on the U.S. Global Change Research Program, Education Program Planning, and International Activities
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting
Dated: April 10, 2012.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-8899 Filed 4-12-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P