Notice is hereby given of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board (Board).
Date and Time: The meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on April 24, 2012, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dale L. Aultman, Secretary to the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.
Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102.
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available) and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
- Confidential Report on Farm Credit System Performance
A. Approval of Minutes
- January 19, 2012 (Regular Meeting)
B. Business Reports
- FCSIC Financial Reports
- Report on Insured and Other Obligations
- Quarterly Report on Annual Performance Plan
C. New Business
- Policy Statement on Strategic Planning
- Consideration of Allocated Insurance Reserves Accounts
- Presentation of 2011 Audit Results by External Auditor Clifton Larson Allen LLP
- Executive Session of the FCSIC Board Audit Committee with the External Auditor
Dated: April 19, 2012.
Dale L. Aultman,
Secretary, Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board.
[FR Doc. 2012-9911 Filed 4-24-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6710-01-P