This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/19/2012 at 04:15 pm.
DATES AND TIMES:
Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at 10:00 a.m.; Thursday, August 9, at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
Wednesday, August 8, at 10:00 a.m.—Closed; Thursday, August 9, at 8:30 a.m.—Open; and at 10:30 a.m.—Closed
Matters To Be Considered
Wednesday, August 8, at 10:00 a.m. (Closed)
1. Strategic Issues.
2. Financial Matters.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
5. Governors' Executive Session—Discussion of prior agenda items and Board Governance.
Thursday, August 9, at 8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
4. Committee Reports.
5. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
6. Quarterly Report on Service Performance.
7. Tentative Agenda for the September 13, 2012, meeting in Washington, DC
Thursday, August 9, at 10:30 a.m. (Closed—if needed)
1. Continuation of Thursday's closed session agenda.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Julie S. Moore, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.
Julie S. Moore,
[FR Doc. 2012-18065 Filed 7-19-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-P