This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/05/2012 at 08:45 am.
Upon Written Request, Copies Available From: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investor and Advocacy, Washington, DC 20549-0213.
Form T-4; OMB Control No. 3235-0107 ; SEC File No. 270-124.
Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) is soliciting comments on the collection of information summarized below. The Commission plans to submit this existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for approval.
Form T-4 (17 CFR 269.4) is a form used by an issuer to apply for an exemption under Section 304(c) (15 U.S.C. 77ddd (c)) of the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (77 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.). Form T-4 takes approximately 5 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 3 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 5 burden hours (1 hour per response) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 3 hours (1 hour per response x 3 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.
Written comments are invited on: (a) Whether this proposed collection of information is necessary for the performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (b) the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden imposed by the collection of information; (c) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; and (d) ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology. Consideration will be given to comments and suggestions submitted in writing within 60 days of this publication.
Please direct your written comments to Thomas Bayer, Director/Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission, c/o Remi Pavlik-Simon, 6432 General Green Way, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an email to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov.
Dated: August 30, 2012.
Kevin M. O'Neill,
[FR Doc. 2012-21906 Filed 9-5-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P