AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
September 12, 2012—2:00 p.m.
800 North Capitol Street NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
The meeting will be held in Open and Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Briefing on Logistica De Las Americas Conference.
2. Docket No. 11-05: Amendments to the Commission's Rules of Practice and Procedure.
3. Docket No. 11-16: Passenger Vessel Operator Financial Responsibility Requirements for Nonperformance of Transportation.
4. Docket No. 12-07: Solicitation of Views on Requests to Develop and Release Container Freight Rate Indices for U.S. Agricultural Exports based on a Sampling of Service Contracts filed with the FMC.
1. Rate and Surcharge Trends in the Trans Pacific Trade.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.
Rachel E. Dickon,
[FR Doc. 2012-22200 Filed 9-6-12; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P