This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 02/22/2013 at 08:45 am.
Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled National Service Trust Enrollment Form and National Service Trust Exit Form for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Bruce Kellogg, at (202) 606-6954 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: email@example.com.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection Start Printed Page 12745techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. This comment period ended December 30, 2012. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of the Enrollment Form, which is used by AmeriCorps members and program staff to enroll in the National Service Trust. The Exit Form is used by AmeriCorps members and program staff to document the completion of their term of service. This information is also collected electronically.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: National Service Trust Enrollment Form and National Service Trust Exit Form.
OMB Number: 3045-0006 (Enrollment) and 3045-0015 (Exit).
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps members and program staff.
Total Respondents: 81,000 (Enrollments) and 79,000 (Exits).
Frequency: Once per form per term of service.
Average Time per Response: 10 minutes per form.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 13,500 hours (Enrollment) and 13,166.67 (Exit).
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: February 19, 2013.
Chief, Trust Operations.
[FR Doc. 2013-04146 Filed 2-22-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P