This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/08/2013 at 08:45 am.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is correcting a notice that was published in the Federal Register on March 4, 2013 (78 FR 14126), regarding the applications and amendments to facility operating licenses and combined licenses involving no significant hazards consideration. This action is necessary to correct a missing NRC Docket ID in the ADDRESSES and SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION sections of this document that was inadvertently omitted. In addition, this action makes minor editorial corrections to those sections.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Cindy Bladey, Chief, Rules, Announcements, and Directives Branch, Office of Administration, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone 301-415-3667; email: Cindy.Bladey@nrc.gov.
In the Federal Register (FR) of March 4, 2013, in FR Doc. 2013-04885, on page 14126, second column, correct the ADDRESSES section to read:End Further Info
You may access information and comment submissions related to this document, which the NRC possesses and is publicly available, by searching on http://www.regulations.gov under Docket ID NRC-2013-0045. You may submit comments by the following methods:
- Federal Rulemaking Web site: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2013-0045. Address questions about NRC dockets to Carol Gallagher; telephone: 301-492-3668; email: Carol.Gallagher@nrc.gov.
- Mail comments to: Cindy Bladey, Chief, Rules, Announcements, and Directives Branch (RADB), Office of Administration, Mail Stop: TWB-05-B01M, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001.
- Fax comments to: RADB at 301-492-3446.
For additional direction on accessing information and submitting comments, see “Accessing Information and Submitting Comments” in the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section of this document.
In the same document, on page 14126, third column, correct Section I, “Accessing Information and Submitting Comments,” of the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section to read:
A. Accessing Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2013-0045 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information regarding this document. You may access information related to this document, which the NRC possesses and is publicly available, by the following methods:
- Federal Rulemaking Web site: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2013-0045.
- NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may access publicly available documents online in the NRC Library at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents may be viewed in ADAMS by performing a search on the document date and docket number.
- NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
B. Submitting Comments
Please include Docket ID NRC-2013-0045 in the subject line of your comment submission, in order to ensure that the NRC is able to make your comment submission available to the public in this docket.
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. The NRC will post all comment submissions at http://www.regulations.gov and enter the comment submissions into ADAMS, and the NRC does not routinely edit comment submissions to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the NRC, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submissions. Your request should state that the NRC does not routinely edit comment submissions to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment submissions into ADAMS.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 5th day of March, 2013.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Chief, Rules, Announcements, and Directives Branch, Division of Administrative Services, Office of Administration.
[FR Doc. 2013-05544 Filed 3-8-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P