In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: April 11, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., April 12, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for geosciences research and education.
April 11, 2013
- Directorate and NSF activities and plans
- Division Subcommittee Meetings
- Meeting with the Acting Director
April 12, 2013
- Discussion of Expeditions in Education and other NSF Education Programs
- Briefing on South Pole Research and Operations
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting
Dated: March 12, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-06223 Filed 3-18-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P