In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Engineering Advisory Committee Meeting, #1170.
Date/Time: April 17, 2013: 11:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. April 18, 2013: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22203.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Deborah Young, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22203 Telephone: 703/292-8300.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, contact the individual listed above. Your request to attend this meeting should be received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or prior to April 15, 2013.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- Directorate for Engineering Update
- Perspectives from the Office of the Director
- NSF Strategic Plan
- NSF CAREER Update
- Panel on Leveraging
Thursday, April 18, 2013
- AdCom Member Topics
- Update on Advanced Manufacturing Activities
- Update on Engineering Education Activities
- Planning for Comprehensive Public Access to Research Results
- Roundtable on ENG Strategic Activities and Recommendations
- Closing Remarks, and Wrap Up
Dated: March 26, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-07435 Filed 3-29-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P