This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 04/11/2013 at 08:45 am.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Meeting Notice of RTCA Special Committee 216, Aeronautical Systems Security (Joint Meeting with EUROCAE WG-72).
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of the twenty first meeting of RTCA Special Committee 216, Aeronautical Systems Security (Joint Meeting with EUROCAE WG-72).
The meeting will be held May 13-17, 2013, from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. but ending at 3:00 p.m. on the last day.
The meeting will be held at EASA, Ottoplatz 1, 50679 Köln (Cologne), Germany.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Contact Cyrille Rosay at +49-221-899 90 4045 or email@example.com. Additionally, you may contact the RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036, or by telephone at (202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site http://www.rtca.org for directions.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a) (2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of Special Committee 216. The agenda will include the following:
Monday, May 13, 2013
- High-level document status
- Review level of maturity of contributions to document drafts
- Discuss linkages between the two documents
- Review proposed changes to glossary
- Subgroup breakouts (SG2 and SG4)
○ Discuss document status in further detail
○ Develop plan for subgroup discussions
○ Identify remaining tasks
Tuesday-Thursday, May 14-May 16
- Subgroup breakouts
○ Afternoon may consist of work team breakouts to write needed material
Friday, May 17
- Reconvene in Subgroup breakouts
○ Discuss document status and agree on directions for documents
○ Prepare reports for plenary
- Joint Plenary
○ Subgroup status reports
○ Review schedule and decide on readiness of documents for Final Review and Comment
○ Identify next steps
- 3:00 p.m. (1500) Wrap-Up, Adjourn
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on April 4, 2013.
Management Analyst, NextGen, Business Operations Group, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2013-08539 Filed 4-11-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P