Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Learn and Serve Progress Report Information Collection for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Sylvie Mortimer, at (202) 606-6749 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-Start Printed Page 271933722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on Thursday, February 28, 2013. This comment period ended April 29, 2013. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of Learn and Serve Progress Report Information Collection which is used by Learn and Serve grantees to report progress.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Learn and Serve Progress Report Information Collection.
OMB Number: 3045-0089.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: The public affected are the beneficiaries of the Learn and Serve grants and their broad communities.
Total Respondents: Twenty-three grantees respond to this information request.
Frequency: One final progress report for each grantee.
Average Time per Response: Averages 30 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 11.5 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: May 2, 2013.
Director of the Office of Field Liaison.
[FR Doc. 2013-10967 Filed 5-8-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P