United States Commission on Civil Rights.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, June 14, 2013; 9:30 a.m. e.s.t.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Discussion and Vote on Ranking of Concept Paper Topics for the 2014 Statutory Enforcement Report
IV. Management and Operations
- Consideration of Changes to Business Meeting Calendar for August 2013
- Consideration of Commission Letter supporting Equal Opportunity in the U.S. Armed Forces for Sikh Americans
- Status Update on Agency Reorganization
- Staff Director's report
- Chief of Regional Programs report
V. Approval of State Advisory Committee Appointment Slates
VI. Adjourn Meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
Dated: June 3, 2013.
Director of Management/Human Resources.
[FR Doc. 2013-13500 Filed 6-4-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P