This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/14/2013 at 08:45 am.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Final rule; correction.
EPA is correcting the preamble to the final rule that appeared in the Federal Register on July 30, 2013. This final rule partially approved and partially disapproved a portion of Arizona's State Implementation Plan (SIP) to implement the regional haze program for the first planning period through 2018. The final rule preamble inadvertently misstated the effective date of the rule under the Congressional Review Act and the deadline for filing of petitions for judicial review of the rule under section 307(b)(1) of the Clean Air Act. This document corrects those errors and clarifies that the rule was signed by the Acting Regional Administrator for EPA Region 9.
This rule is effective on August 29, 2013.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Gregory Nudd, U.S. EPA, Region 9, Planning Office, Air Division, Air-2, 75 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. Gregory Nudd can be reached at telephone number (415) 947-4107 and via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In Federal Register document 2013-18022 published in the Federal Register on July 30, 2013 (78 FR 46142), the following corrections are made:
1. On page 46174, in the third column, in section VI. Statutory and Executive Order Reviews, paragraph K. Congressional Review Act, the last sentence is corrected to read as follows: “This rule will be effective on August 29, 2013.”
2. On page 46174, in the third column, in section VI. Statutory and Executive Order Reviews, paragraph L. Petitions for Judicial Review, the first sentence is corrected to read as follows: “Under section 307(b)(1) of the Clean Air Act, petitions for judicial review of this action must be filed in the United States Court of Appeals for the appropriate circuit by September 28, 2013.”
3. On page 46174, in the third column, the title of Jane Diamond is Start Printed Page 49685corrected to read as follows: “Acting Regional Administrator, Region 9.”Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 40 CFR Part 52
- Environmental protection
- Air pollution control
- Incorporation by reference
- Intergovernmental relations
- Nitrogen oxides
- Sulfur dioxide
- Particulate matter
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Volatile organic compounds
Dated: August 2, 2013.
Regional Administrator, Region 9.
[FR Doc. 2013-19618 Filed 8-14-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P