Time and Date:
Open: 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (Central Time) on Friday, September 13, 2013.
The meeting will be held at the National World War 1 Museum at Liberty Memorial, 100 W. 26th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108.
This meeting will be open to the public.
Matters To Be Considered:
September 13, 2013
- Introductions and plans for today's meeting—DFO
- Swearing in of Commissioners—GSA HR
- Ethics Brief for Commissioners—GSA Legal
- Election of Chairperson and Vice Chairperson—DFO
- 30 minute public comment period for individuals pre-registered per instructions below. Each individual will be able to speak for no more than 5 minutes.
- Project/Activity discussion
- Foundation brief
- Other business
- Closing comments
Procedures for Public Participation
Contact Daniel S. Dayton at 202-254-5607 to register to comment during the meeting's 30 minute public comment period. Registered speakers/organizations will be allowed 5 minutes and will need to provide written copies of their presentations. Requests to comment at the meeting must be received by 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, September 10, 2013. Written comments may be provided to Mr. Dayton at email@example.com until 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, September 10, 2013. Please contact Mr. Dayton at the email address above to obtain meeting materials.
Contact Person for More Information: Daniel S. Dayton, Designated Federal Officer, Department of Homeland Security, Science and Technology Directorate, 245 Murry Lane, Mailstop 0203, Washington, DC 20528, telephone 202-254-5607 (note: this is not a toll-free number).
Dated: August 8, 2013.
Daniel S. Dayton,
Designated Federal Official.
[FR Doc. 2013-20327 Filed 8-16-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-95-P