This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/06/2013 at 08:45 am.
Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to provide needed editorial changes.
Effective Date: September 9, 2013.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Manuel Quinones, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L)DPAP (DARS), Room 3B855, 3060 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3060. Telephone 571-372-6088; facsimile 571-372-6094.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends the DFARS as follows:
1. Corrects at 201.170(b) the email address for the submission of the rolling annual forecast of acquisitions that will be subject to DoD peer review.
2. Revises the section heading at 206.302-3 for consistency with the FAR.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 201 and 206End List of Subjects Start Signature
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore, 48 CFR parts 201 and 206 are amended as follows:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 201—CONTRACTOR QUALIFICATIONS
2. Section 201.170 paragraph (a)(2) is amended by removing “End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 206—COMPETITION REQUIREMENTSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Revise the section heading of 203.302-3 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
[FR Doc. 2013-21835 Filed 9-6-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-06-P