This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/11/2013 at 08:45 am.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
EPA is proposing to approve a State Implementation Plan (SIP) revision submitted to EPA by the State of Colorado. On May 25, 2011, the Governor of Colorado's designee submitted a Clean Air Act (CAA) section 175A(b) second 10-year maintenance plan for the Fort Collins area for the carbon monoxide (CO) National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS). This limited maintenance plan (LMP) addresses maintenance of the CO NAAQS for a second 10-year period beyond the original redesignation. This action is being taken under sections 110 and 175A of the CAA.
Written comments must be received on or before October 15, 2013.
Submit your comments, identified by Docket ID No. EPA-R08-OAR-2011-0708, by one of the following methods:
- http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Fax: (303) 312-6064 (please alert the individual listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT if you are faxing comments).
- Mail: Carl Daly, Director, Air Program, EPA, Region 8, Mailcode 8P-AR, 1595 Wynkoop Street, Denver, Colorado 80202-1129.
- Hand Delivery: Carl Daly, Director, Air Program, EPA, Region 8, Mailcode 8P-AR, 1595 Wynkoop, Denver, Colorado 80202-1129. Such deliveries are only accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding federal holidays. Special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.
Please see the direct final rule which is located in the Rules section of this Federal Register for detailed instruction on how to submit comments.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Adam Clark, Air Program, EPA, Region 8, Mailcode 8P-AR, 1595 Wynkoop, Denver, Colorado 80202-1129, (303) 312-7104, firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In the “Rules” section of this Federal Register, EPA is approving Colorado's SIP revision as a direct final rule without prior proposal because the Agency views this as a noncontroversial SIP revision and anticipates no adverse comments. A detailed rationale for the approval is set forth in the preamble to the direct final rule. If EPA receives no adverse comments, EPA will not take further action on this proposed rule. If EPA receives adverse comments, EPA will withdraw the direct final rule and it will not take effect. EPA will address all public comments in a subsequent final rule based on this proposed rule. EPA will not institute a second comment period on this action. Any parties interested in commenting must do so at this time. Please note that if EPA receives adverse comment on an amendment, paragraph, or section of this rule and if that provision may be severed from the remainder of the rule, EPA may adopt as final those provisions of the rule that are not the subject of an adverse comment. See the information provided in the Direct Final action of the same title which is located in the Rules section of this Federal Register.Start Signature
Dated: August 26, 2013.
Shaun L. McGrath,
Regional Administrator, Region 8.
[FR Doc. 2013-21988 Filed 9-11-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P