In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Engineering Advisory Committee Meeting, #1170.
Date/Time: October 16, 2013: 11:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., October 17, 2013: 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22203.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Deborah Young, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22203 703/292-8300.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Directorate for Engineering (ENG) Update
- Assistant Director Discussion on Bilateral Collaborations
- 2-DARE (Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation initiative)
- NSF Strategic Plan
- Proposal Submission—“One Window”
Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Perspectives from the Office of the Director
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships Overview
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships Committee of Visitors Report
- Service Innovation
- Advisory Committee Member Topics
- Roundtable on ENG Strategic Activities and Recommendations
- Closing Remarks, and Wrap Up
Dated: September 23, 2013.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-23457 Filed 9-25-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P