TIME AND DATE:
9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) October 28, 2013.
10th Floor Board Meeting Room, 77 K Street NE., Washington, DC 20002.
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Parts Open to the Public
1. Approval of the Minutes of the September 23, 2013 Board Member Meeting
2. Thrift Savings Plan Activity Reports by the Executive Director
a. Monthly Participant Activity Report
b. Quarterly Investment Policy ReportStart Printed Page 62364
c. Legislative Report
3. Mid-Year Financial Audit
4. Audit Status
5. Capital Markets and L Fund
6. Human Capital Review/ORM Report
7. Quarterly Vendor Financials
Parts Closed to the Public
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Kimberly Weaver, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.
Dated: October 17, 2013.
Acting Secretary, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 2013-24717 Filed 10-17-13; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P