United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Business Meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, November 15, 2013; 9:30 a.m. EST.
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Office of General Counsel Ethics Training: Expiration of Appointments and Applicable Ethics Rules
III. Program Planning
- Review and Vote on the Proposed Eminent Domain Findings & Recommendations
- Discussion and Vote on the “Civil Start Printed Page 66894Rights Effects of Regulatory and Other Barriers to Small Businesses”
- Update on Status of the “Civil Rights Implications of Eminent Domain Abuse” report
- Update on Status of the “Assessing the Impact of Criminal Background Checks and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's Conviction Records Policy” report
- Discussion and Vote on the 2014 Statutory Enforcement Report topic
- Discussion and Vote to schedule two briefings for 2014: the Statutory Enforcement Report Topic and the “Enforcing the Americans with Disabilities Act Online”
- Results of the telephonic vote held on July 21, 2013 re: the Findings and Recommendations for the 2013 Statutory Enforcement Report
- Proposals for the Commemoration of the 13th and 14th Amendments
- Consideration of the inquiry letter to the Department of Defense on behalf of Sikh military members
IV. Management and Operations
V. Adjourn Meeting
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Contact Person for Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
End Further Info
Dated: November 4, 2013.
Acting RPCU Chief.
[FR Doc. 2013-26777 Filed 11-5-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P