This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/06/2013 at 11:15 am.
DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation's Institutional Advancement Committee will meet telephonically on November 22, 2013. The meeting will commence at 2:30 p.m., EST, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
John N. Erlenborn Conference Room, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters, 3333 K Street NW., Washington DC 20007.
STATUS OF MEETING:
Upon a vote of the Board of Directors, the meeting may be closed to the public to discuss prospective funders for LSC's 40th anniversary celebration and development activities and prospective members for LSC's 40th campaign cabinet and honorary committee.
A verbatim transcript will be made of the closed session meeting of the Institutional Advancement Committee. The transcript of any portion of the closed session falling within the relevant provision of the Government in the Sunshine Act, 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(6) will not be available for public inspection. A copy of the General Counsel's Certification that, in his opinion, the closing is authorized by law will be available upon request.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED
1. Approval of Agenda
2. Approval of minutes of the Committee's open session meeting of October 1, 2013
3. Approval of minutes of the Committee's open session meeting of October 20, 2013
4. Update on development campaign
5. Public Comment
6. Consider and act on other business
7. Approval of minutes of the Committee's closed session meeting of October 1, 2013
8. Approval of minutes of the Committee's closed session meeting of October 20, 2013
9. Discussion of prospective funders for LSC's 40th anniversary celebration and development activities
10. Discussion of prospective members for LSC's 40th Campaign Cabinet and Honorary Committees
11. Consider and act on adjournment of meetingStart Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent Start Printed Page 67202by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.End Further Info
LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals needing other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.Start Signature
Dated: November 5, 2013.
Atitaya C. Rok,
[FR Doc. 2013-26932 Filed 11-6-13; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P