This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 02/18/2014 at 04:15 pm.
DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation's Operations and Regulations Committee will meet telephonically on March 3, 2014. The meeting will commence at 2:45 p.m., EST, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
John N. Erlenborn Conference Room, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters, 3333 K Street NW., Washington DC 20007.
Members of the public who are unable to attend in person but wish to listen to the public proceedings may do so by following the telephone call-in directions provided below.
CALL-IN DIRECTIONS FOR OPEN SESSIONS:
- Call toll-free number: 1-866-451-4981.
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 4226175074.
- When connected to the call, please immediately “MUTE” your telephone.
Members of the public are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. To avoid disrupting the meeting, please refrain from placing the call on hold if doing so will trigger recorded music or other sound. From time to time, the presiding Chair may solicit comments from the public.
STATUS OF MEETING:
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Approval of agenda.
2. Approval of minutes of the Committee's meeting on January 23 & 24, 2014.
3. Consider and act on potential rulemaking on Private Attorney Involvement.
(a) Draft text for consideration:
- Ron Flagg, General Counsel.
- Stefanie K. Davis, Assistant General Counsel.
- Mark Freedman, Senior Assistant General Counsel.
(b) Public comment.
4. Consider and act on other business.
5. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals who need other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least Start Printed Page 97702 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.Start Signature
Dated: February 18, 2014.
Stefanie K. Davis,
Assistant General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2014-03724 Filed 2-18-14; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P