In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: April 2, 2014, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; April 3, 2014, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 375, National Science Foundation, 4201Wilson Blvd. Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight on support for geoscience research and education including atmospheric, geo-space, earth, ocean and polar sciences.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Meeting with the Acting Director
- Directorate and NSF activities and plans
- Topical subcommittees on education/diversity, facilities, research and cyber-infrastructure
Thursday, April 3, 2014 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Division Subcommittee meetings
- Topical subcommittees on education/diversity, facilities, research and cyber-infrastructure, continued.
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting
Dated: February 18, 2014.
Acting, Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-03759 Filed 2-21-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P