This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/07/2014 at 08:45 am.
Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled AmeriCorps VISTA Sponsor Recruitment Practices Survey for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Start Printed Page 13283Elizabeth Matthews, at 202-606-6774 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day Notice requesting public comment was published in the Federal Register on December 27, 2013. This comment period ended February 25, 2014. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of AmeriCorps VISTA Sponsor Recruitment Practices Survey which is used by AmeriCorps VISTA. Sponsor organizations will provide information about their approach to VISTA member recruitment in order for CNCS to design recruitment strategies and materials for the VISTA program.
Type of Review: New.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: AmeriCorps VISTA Sponsor Recruitment Practices Survey.
OMB Number: TBD.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps VISTA sponsor organizations. Sponsor organizations direct VISTA projects, supervise AmeriCorps VISTA members, and provide necessary administrative support to complete the goals and objectives of the project.
Total Respondents: 1,800.
Frequency: Once per respondent.
Average Time per Response: Averages 10 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 18,000 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: February 28, 2014.
Director, AmeriCorps VISTA.
[FR Doc. 2014-05127 Filed 3-7-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P