This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 04/25/2014 at 08:45 am.
Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to provide needed editorial changes.
Effective April 28, 2014.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Manuel Quinones, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DARS), Room 3B855, 3060 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3060. Telephone 571-372-6088; facsimile 571-372-6094.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends the DFARS as follows:
1. Corrects a cross reference in 203.903(1).
2. Corrects a typographical error in 234.004(2)(ii)(A)(1) and (2).
3. Corrects 252.232-7013 to revise the clause fill-in instructions.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 203, 234, and 252
- Government procurement
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore, 48 CFR parts 203, 234, and 252 are amended as follows:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citations for 48 CFR parts 203 and 252 continue to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 203—IMPROPER BUSINESS PRACTICES AND PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
2. Section 203.903 paragraph (1) is amended by removing “paragraph (2)” and adding “paragraph (3)” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 234—MAJOR SYSTEM ACQUISITIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. The authority citation for 48 CFR part 234 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
4. Section 234-004 paragraphs (2)(ii)(A)( 1) and (2) are amended by removing “line times” and adding “line items” in both places.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
5. Section 252.232-7013 is amended by—End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Removing the clause date “(MAR 2014)” and adding “(APR 2014)” in its place;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (a) by removing “Contract Line Items (CLINs) ___, ___, and ___.” and adding “Contract Line Item Number(s) (CLIN(s)) [Contracting Officer insert applicable CLIN(s)].” in its place; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. In paragraph (b)(i) by removing “CLINs ___, ___, and ___.” and adding “CLIN(s) [Contracting Officer insert applicable CLIN(s)].” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2014-09436 Filed 4-25-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-06-P