In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Computer and Information Science and Engineering (1115)
Date/Time: May 15, 2014: 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., May 16, 2014: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22203
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Carmen Whitson, National Science Foundation, 4201 Start Printed Page 25156Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1105, Arlington, Virginia 22203 703/292-8900
Purpose of Meeting: To advise NSF on the impact of its policies, programs and activities on the CISE community. To provide advice to the Assistant Director for CISE on issues related to long-range planning, and to form ad hoc subcommittees and working groups to carry out needed studies and tasks.
- Overview of CISE FY 2015 budget priorities
- CISE programmatic updates
- Updates from other NSF AC's, including CEOSE and ACCI
- Working group breakout sessions
- Discussion on Computer Science Education and Workforce Development
- Update from CISE Vision 2025 working group
- Discussion with Dr. France Córdova
- Closing remarks and wrap up
Dated: April 28, 2014.
Acting, Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-09993 Filed 5-1-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P