This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/29/2014 at 11:15 am.
TIME AND DATE:
Thursday, June 12, 2014, 10:30 a.m. (OPEN Portion)
10:45 a.m. (CLOSED Portion)
Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue NW., Washington, DC.
Meeting OPEN to the Public from 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Closed portion will commence at 10:45 a.m. (approx.)
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. President's Report.
2. Approval—Amended Audit Committee Charter.
3. Minutes of the Open Session of the March 20, 2014 Board of Directors Meeting.
FURTHER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED
(Closed to the Public 10:45 a.m.):
1. Finance Project—Nigeria.
2. Finance Project—Colombia.
3. Finance Project—Mexico.
4. Finance Project—Mexico.
5. Finance Project—Turkey.
6. Finance Project—Chile.
7. Finance Project—Pakistan.
8. Finance Project—Panama.
9. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
10. Finance Project—Latin/Central America.
11. Finance Project—Brazil.
12. Finance Project—South and Southeast Asia.
13. Finance Project—India.
14. Finance Project—Central and Eastern Europe.
15. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
16. Minutes of the Closed Session of the March 20, 2014 Board of Directors Meeting.
18. Pending Projects.
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: May 28, 2014.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 2014-12765 Filed 5-29-14; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 3195-01-P