DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation's Finance Committee will meet telephonically on July 16, 2014. The meeting will commence at 3:00 p.m., EDT, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
John N. Erlenborn Conference Room, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters, 3333 K Street NW., Washington DC 20007.
Members of the public who are unable to attend in person but wish to listen to the public proceedings may do so by following the telephone call-in directions provided below.
CALL-IN DIRECTIONS FOR OPEN SESSIONS:
- Call toll-free number: 1-866-451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348;
- When connected to the call, please immediately “MUTE” your telephone.
Members of the public are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. To avoid disrupting the meeting, please refrain from placing the call on hold if doing so will trigger recorded music or other sound. From time to time, the Chair may solicit comments from the public.
STATUS OF MEETING:
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Approval of agenda
2. Approval of minutes of the Committee's telephonic Open Session meeting on June 9, 2014
3. Discussion with Inspector General regarding the OIG's fiscal year 2016 budget request
- Jeffrey Schanz, Inspector General
- David Maddox, Assistant Inspector General for Management/Evaluation
4. Discussion with Management regarding recommendation for LSC's fiscal year 2016 budget request
- Jim Sandman, President
- Carol Bergman, Director, Government Relations and Public Affairs
5. Consider and act on FY 2016 Budget Request Resolution 2014-XXX
6. Public comment
7. Consider and act on other business
8. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent Start Printed Page 38333by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals needing other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.
Dated: July 2, 2014.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Legal Affairs & General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2014-15899 Filed 7-2-14; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P